A week ago I had shoulder surgery. A "minor procedure" turned into an unexpected repair of a torn rotator cuff and a torn bicep.  I now sit here cursing as I type one handed and squint at the screen through a haze of pain medications.

In short... I am going to keep this short...

The Albino Skunk Music Festival is happening in Greer this weekend.  Chris and I will be there selling Big Daddy's Hot Sauce right next to the good people of The Community Tap and Dark Corner Distillery.  This is an awesome music festival right here in the Upstate and if I can make it for three days of festival fun in my condition then you have absolutely no excuse not to be there.

It took me about 45 minutes to type all that. I am going to take a nap while you watch this movie and click on the above links.  We look forward to seeing you this weekend.